Letting your Property
We can offer you quite simply the very best letting service and property management service in the area, our friendly professional service includes:
• FREE Registration
• Rental property matching to your personal profile
• Accompanied viewings
• Competitive rates that could save you money
• Contact personal choice, includes text, email and post
• Friendly and approachable service
• Service that does not stop when your tenancy starts
At Town & Country we know that finding the right rental property can be a confusing and a stressful undertaking, so let us share the burden. We can offer you flexible times for viewings, after all we know you work full time. We can also offer you useful and helpful advice and keep you informed every step of the way.
Town & Country can guide you through the entire process of property rental making it a less stressful and an enjoyable task from start to finish, as it should be.
Rent Smart Wales
Under the Housing (Wales) Act 2014, there are legal obligations on landlords who have rental property in Wales.
Any landlord who has a rental property in Wales which is rented on an assured, assured shorthold or regulated tenancy is required to register. Depending on how a property is owned will determine who needs to register it.
Landlords who are not involved in setting up tenancies and managing their rental properties do not need a licence; however they must use a licensed agent and register as a landlord declaring their agent on the registration. Landlords who do undertake letting and management tasks at their rental properties in Wales are required to apply for a licence. Such landlords are often described as 'self-managing'.
At Town & Country, we can guide you through the new legislation; Speak to a member of our team today.
Town & Country Landlords Service
At Town & Country Estate Agents we offer a full service to you the landlord including:
• Free local advertising
• Distinctive 'To Let' boards
• Viewings - accompanied if required
• Full Tenant referencing (including credit checks)
• Preparation of tenancy agreement
• Transfer of initial monies and deposit
• Arrange Gas and Electricity inspections if required
Our Full Management service includes all the above plus:
• Full Detailed Inventory with Photographs
• Collection of Rent
• Transfer of Utility Accounts
• Quarterly property internal inspections
• Rent Guarantee Available